Thank You and Goodbye

10:30 AM 3 Comments

     It's been a long time since I last updated the blog with anything remotely related to technology. While I do still love messing around with consumer tech products, I could no longer find it in me to write a long review or step-by-step guide without getting distracted by other things, be it urgent or just mundane everyday things. Come January 9, 2016, the domain, KENYSL.com will expire and I do not plan on renewing the domain as I find it unnecessarily expensive to renew it with Exabytes. The blog will probably move back to its old domain, kenysl.blogspot.com come January 9, but hyperlinks linking the site from anywhere will be broken and things around the site may prove to be wonky. I would just like to thank all the visitors for coming to the site, proving that not all reviews need to be 'polite', and that there are people wanting some real feedback instead of maneuvering around problems just to appease sponsors.

     Thank you, and goodbye. -Ken

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for what you did do. You had one of the only reviews on a keyboard that I was looking into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je ne suis pas très actif sur les réseaux sociaux, donc je reçois la plupart de mes actualités sur les blogs. Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai trouvé et j'apprécie votre temps pour l'écrire. Continuez votre bon travail et passez une bonne journée.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking for tech reviews, and so I'm here.
    the blog stopped on 2016, still looks good

    ReplyDelete