kenysl's January Logo

9:55 AM , , , 0 Comments


      So, I was thinking about stuff to do on my blog and it suddenly hits me that I should totally design a new logo every month inspired by anything that comes to mind really. To kickstart this new series of logo designs for the month of January, is a logo inspired by the game, Watch Dogs.

Image courtesy of Ubisoft
      This game was slated to release November 2013 but was delayed to release late Spring 2014. Man, was I so hyped for this game when I first saw it at E3 2012. It was such a mind blowing experience for me and honestly I'm much more excited for this than I was for GTA V. You can check out the video below to be mindblown like me a year and a half ago.


     That about sums up why I have my first logo inspired by Watch Dogs, because it is totally going to be my Game of The Year 2014! I might start posting tutorials when I stop procrastinating, haha.

0 comments: