Welcoming 2015 With A Whole New Layout!

10:08 PM , 0 Comments


     Happy new year guys! If you haven't notice already, I've done some changes to the blog layout as I felt the previous layout has already devolved into something that I no longer am able to maintain. While a new layout change had been put on the backburner for a long time now, I have found the perfect excuse to finish it today: it's the dawn of a new year!

     Wow, it has been a pretty amazing year for the site considering my half-hearted effort to grow it into something bigger. While I have no idea what the new year has installed for me, I am pretty excited nontheless as new year = new tech! Oh, what advancements will we see for the next year in the consumer electronics, I guess we will have to wait for CES! Anyway, I have uploaded some gameplay footage onto my YouTube channel. They are mostly just random moments I capture while I game so do not set your expectations too high, yes.

     Again, have a happy new year!

     EDIT: I notice that numbered/bullet lists aren't working properly, I will try to fix it but I guess until then guide readers will have to suffer a little eye-sore so bear with me in the meantime.

0 comments: