Introducing the new Awards System - Status Update #2

6:36 PM , 0 Comments


     If you have read the F.A.Q about the site before, you will notice that I never assign a score to a product because I think most of the time it's an arbitrary number (especially when you assign 100 as the maximum score). However, I do think it is a suitable time to give out awards to products as I have pretty much set in stone the standard I require for each product.

     A new award I would like to present to you all is the Editor's Choice award. Products which I bestow this award to will be those that I can swear by and recommend without a single shadow of doubt.


     Of course, to celebrate this rare (hopefully) occasion, I have gone through all the products that I have reviewed thus far and checked to see if any of these products fit the criteria. Without surprise, 3 products have stood out from the rest of its brethren and deserved some recognition. Below are the products which will be among the first to receive the Editor's Choice award from KENYSL.com!

1. Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse

     My favourite wireless mouse of all time! Amazing battery life and uncompromising software prowess makes this my go-to recommendation whenever anyone asks me about a high performance wireless mouse.

2. i-Rocks K10 Gaming Keyboard

     One of the best rubber dome keyboards that I have used thus far. Even though it has its hiccups (short backspace key and no software support), this is one fine keyboard to recommend as an invitation to the world of mechanical keyboards for the uninitiated with its friendly price and rigid build quality.

3. ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical Gaming Mouse

     My love for the Razer Deathadder has since faltered after using the ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical. With the most comfortable smooth rubber finish that I have ever encountered on a mouse, ergonomic wise, this mouse is on the top of my list. ROCCAT's amazing software implementation, while decentralized, has the most in-depth configuration options in my history of reviewing mice.

     That's all for now. I'm currently planning on moving the site to a hosting server so that I can run a more full-featured content managing system other than blogger because to be frank, maintaining the back-end is a pain in MY back-end. How soon will this change occur though? To quote famous game developer, Blizzard: "Soon (TM)". Stay tune on the site for more tech reviews!

0 comments: